Growth Concepts is a network of Executive Consultants maximizing business value not sales. This is not a telephone coaching or MLM company. We are a team of hardworking associates passionate about connecting with businesses across distance and time. We are often hands-on with proprietary software tools and projects.
Growth Concepts recruits and finds people with the goal of having them work in the city they reside – usually from a virtual, home, or business office. We want our independent associates to work with pre-established business relationships. This allows our associates to work with local and possibly international businesses while enjoying the benefits of family and friends.
This position has an understanding of business models and the internet, and a high level understanding of business consultive selling. Compensation for this position has an earning potential of $100K + at plan.
Basic requirements for the Business Value Analyst:
• College degree in business or marketing with an IMC background preferred.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Minimum 3-5 year’s prior success in business.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to present dynamic proposals focused on ROI selling and be able to demonstrate the ability to close the sale.
• Creative, imaginative leadership. Recommend technologies and solutions that drive business value.
• Must be able to move safely through and adapt to varied and unpredictable business environments.
• Must be able to do routine arithmetic and analysis calculations a