Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Associate Agent, you are an independent contractor who conducts field events for our deal-writing agents’ clients. You will be paid per event, including home tours and open houses. You own your own schedule and you can work as much or as little as you’d like, provided we’ve got the demand in your area.
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a licensed agent ready to hang your license with us
- Tech-savvy: you love technology – you’re addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly. You think on your feet and you’re quick to react to clients’ changing needs
- Local knowledge: you know your community